Ecstatic  

Posted by kryzteta

Husband has been in Shanghai and Hong Kong for almost a month now, and I am just soooo excited to finally have him back tomorrow. I think I was already going nuts last week, being home alone and all.

I've been busy cleaning up the house;


sprucing it up with new plants,


cleaned the fountain,


mopped the floors,

washed the curtains and tons of rugs! (no pics, rugs are still drying)

Phew! Our house is small but cleaning was a total work out gave me an excuse for missing the gym, haha!

Tomorrow morning would be bath time for our three doggies, I wouldn't want hubby to think I've been neglecting our babies ;D

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at Tuesday, July 15, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment