My New Kitchen  

Posted by kryzteta

I am so happy! It's finally finished! The 3 week sacrifice was so worth it.



I love cooking with the new hob. I don't have to stir on tip toes because I can now see what's inside the pan.

I love the red tiles. I loved it even more because it was set diagonally. I saw this in one US series I was watching last year and I told myself "I should have that too!"

I love the space it provides. Husband thought we didn't have enough space for all our stuff, it turns out we have more.

I love the drawers! I don't know why, maybe because I have been deprived off it for almost a year.

Dinner anyone? Kitchen renovation was expensive so you provide the meal ;D


This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at Wednesday, October 22, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment