My Space  

Posted by kryzteta

I have been on the look out for a good vanity table ever since husband and I moved in, even mentioned it here months ago. The ones I've seen are either too big, out of my budget, too small or looks cheap. So I made my old desk work for me and husband was even kind enough to install lights on it. But it was getting cramped, and so one day Alf asked the carpenter if he could also make a vanity table after he finished with the kitchen.

Design was simple but it has lots of space. The mirror may be off but I did not want to have it painted, it has been with my mom for 16 years already.



I think the knobs made it look pretty.

Here's how it looked with the doors open. Please don't mind the mess on the reflection ;D




Husband originally didn't want me to put anything outside the table. . .he eventually gave in :)

For lighting I just might put a desk lamp on top. I don't want to screw holes for now.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 at Friday, October 24, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Thats beautiful!

November 21, 2008 at 8:12 PM

Thanks May :)

November 21, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Post a Comment