Roadtrip to Vigan  

Posted by kryzteta

I was trying to cross-post my blogger with my multiply blog...but later decided to just re-post some old posts. Here's one from a roadtrip husband and I had last year up North of the Philippines...

_________

Day 2...hmmm...I don't remember doing anything...I think I was just sleeping the whole time...oh I visited this fave shop in the afternoon pala, bought some cheap but cute undies again..hehehe...
...oh wait, I do remember now, that's when Alf told me that we really are going to Ilocos the next day...just the 2 of us! The only alone time we have after our wedding :D

He demanded I sleep early cause he knew how I hate waking up really early but I was so excited the next day that I woke up at 3 am, 30 minutes before the alarm went off! First time I ever did for the past months or year??

I loved this roadtrip! Ilagan to Vigan,like Manila, is also a 10 hour trip, but this one is pretty exciting because of the beautiful sceneries along the way....

The moon was still visible at 5:30am in Tuguegarao (pic is blurry though) .....


Magapit Suspension Bridge, the only suspension bridge in the country located at Lal-Lo Cagayan spawning almost 1km crossing the mighty Cagayan River connecting the municipality to the western municipalities of Cagayan leading to the Ilocos Region...


Ilocos Norte-Cagayan boundary viewdeck....

Mapapa relax ka talaga sa ganda ng view....




Dusty car at the viewdeck...we didn't have it washed in Isabela kase madudumihan din naman eh....

You only get to see this view if you are coming from Cagayan to Ilocos...


After 9 hours!


First thing we did was look for a place to stay in and found a cheap but decent one...next stop was the bank. We were to make an over the counter withdrawal, but unfortunately they were offline, I went to National Bookstore while Alf wait...

The view from the 2nd floor of NBS.

Kalesas at Plaza Salcedo...


Vigan Cathedral...

Calle Crisologo






We finally went back to our hotel around 7pm...Alf was asleep by 9, while I can't sleep at all! Our room had to twin beds, but we opt to just sleep in one and keep our bags on the other one. I had to force myself to sleep cause I kept on imagining that there was someone on the other bed looking at me...spooky!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 at Thursday, October 02, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment