Home Alone  

Posted by kryzteta

Again.

Husband is away for a week and the cold weather makes me miss him.

When I got home from the airport. . . actually its from the airport to my mom's house to my best friend's clinic to the mall . . . okay so when I got back home from the mall I saw his jacket dumped on one of the dining chair. It smelled so good I just had to hug it, lol! I don't usually miss him much when he's away, but that scent just triggered it.

Then the next day silly me included it in my wash. Now I have to wait until Wednesday to hug the real thing.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at Sunday, January 11, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Hey sis, just dropping by! Hope you feel better soon. :)

April 4, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Updates! :)

May 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Ivy: getting to it...lol!

Aileen: Thanks! hahaha, even if I already forgot why I wasn't feeling well last month :)

May 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Post a Comment